Saturday, December 27, 2008

Four Christmases

Ok I realize that this post is a little old, but still... Here were my Christmases, in a nutshell...

#1: With the Roomies. We made fondue and I received a handknit scarf and handmade belt from Heidi, and a Snoopy Snowcone Machine from Vara. I used to have one as a kid and it brought back the memories...
Although I remember it being easier to get more shaved ice in 20 minutes than 1/2 a tablespoon:Christmas #2: Then I went home Christmas Eve and we made a scrumptious dinner.
And on Christmas Day I got a sewing machine!
Mom loved her hat and scarf.
Edward loved his hat...oh yeah, and mom got him this shirt...no explanation needed.And the cats liked the box of treats and 20 toys from my mom's boss.Christmas #3: With the extended family. My grandma is so cute! Here she is enjoying the penguin calendar that my mom got her.
And my mom made my cousin a balloon-animal giraffe and stuck a 20 in it. Oh, Silly Aunt Nancy...
Family+presents+food= 8-)
I came away with...giftcards...and lots of 'em.Christmas #4: Dad's house. My stepmom Erin made a dessert ensemble topped with champagne and coffee...yum.
They gave me a GPS. 8-)And my bro gave my step-bro a 4' tall k'nex double ferris wheel kit. The three of us bypassed the Christmas movie to build away.
Tada!I wonder how it's coming since we stopped there...

And on the way back to mom's house, Edward and I took a long drive through the neighborhood to admire the Christmas lights...a great end to the holiday.




Hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year too!

No comments: